- I’m making a quiche for supper. It will be super-yum and leftovers will be great for lunch tomorrow.
- I’m listening to another new artist (Canada has freaking awesome indie artists; I wish more radio stations would play random stuff so we could discover more talent!) Jill Barber… she reminds me vocally a bit of another Canadian fave, Sarah Slean, but a bit jazzier/old-timier.
- I’m obsessing over photos of yummy treats… in my Nigella book, online, it seems everywhere I look there’s wonderful treats wanting to be made.
- I’m starting to knit up my lovely alpaca armwarmers… laceweight is going to take a while, but they’ll be awesome.
- I’m going to snuggle up with a kitty cat and watch some tv.