- this weekend, because I don’t have to work!
- on Saturday a brand new yarn store is opening right downtown, minutes away from where I live. Currently I have to drive at least 20 minutes to get to a real yarn store, so this is exciting!!
- I made banana bread yesterday, with chocolate chips. I only had one egg & the recipe called for two, so yeah… I totally substituted “an eggy amount” of water for the second egg… and the middle of the loaf is consequently verrrrry moist. But it’s actually extremely tasty!
- tomorrow is Friday
- I’m close to finishing my alpaca armwarmers
- tonight is 30 Rock night
- I ate french fries for supper
That’s all for tonight; what’s making you happy?