Hi! I’m awake, I didn’t want to waste too much of the morning by sleeping in realllly late, plus sleeping ’til 8 is actually an extra hour and feels luxurious anyway.
- I wish I could wear contact lenses, because I love my eyes. But I also think my eyes are too close together (strange, I know) and wider frames on my glasses balance this out.
- If I could look exactly like someone else, I would choose Audrey Hepburn.
- If I could steal someone’s fashion style & wardrobe, it would be either Katie White of the Ting Tings (but only if I was a music star, and could it also come with her super accent?) …
- … or, I would also love the entire wardrobe of (fictional character) Amelie, from the movie:
- I am a constant worrier… but I wish I wasn’t. I’d like to learn to accept change more easily and worry less about those I love.
- when I was a kid (13, 14?) I tried to teach myself to speak Esperanto (made-up language that was intended to become universal), and Irish-Gaelic. The Gaelic was from a set of cassette-tapes from the library, and to this day I still remember how to say “Sit down, please”. (But I don’t know how it’s spelled).
- I sing along really loudly to music in the car, but only when I’m driving by myself.
- I like ketchup on kraft dinner
- I used to be absolutely positive I would never have, or want, kids. But now I’m not so sure. (I’m still terrified of the actual giving birth, though)
- I fear that if anyone I really love passes away, I might not be able to handle it. I can’t really understand how people deal with loss.
- I have considered getting my nose pierced, but I was worried I would have trouble finding a job.
- I have also considered dyeing my hair a random colour… it has only ever been red, dark brunette, and highlighted. I may do something different next time I see my hairdresser.
- I could eat pizza (any kind, meatless of course) every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. AND,
- when given the choice between a fancy restaurant and Pizza Hut, I will choose Pizza Hut.
- sometimes I still watch children’s programming on TV if I’m bored. I like the show “Arthur“
So, those aren’t all of my secrets… just some fun ones to share. If you share any, leave a comment linking to your blog! Have a lovely Saturday!