- I did four nights of bellydancing with a new dvd– it’s even more fun than cardio dance, although the moves are a lot harder to do!
- I slodged through some pretttty boring stuff at work
- I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox and renewed my l♥ve for all things Wes Anderson (the opossum was the best! “Apple-juice flood!”)
- I played Need For Speed: Underground on our new-to-us Playstation 2… I love racing games, but I need some practise (hello, crashing into road signs)
- I enjoyed a teensy bit of sun, but was mostly unpleasantly surprised when I left the house, sock-less and mitten-less in the mornings, only to discover that my breath froze in the air…
- I got paid! Woo!
- I had my hair dyed red (well, it was on Saturday, but it still counts)
I only have to work *one* night, and the rest of my time is alllll mine!
- I’m going to sleep in both mornings
- I want to do some more baking… maybe something lemony for spring?
- I might watch Up
- I want to have a happy and enjoyable time!
What about you? x