- ate donuts for breakfast
- watched an episode of Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, a terrible show that Himself and I keep telling ourselves we will stop watching, and then go ahead and watch another one.
- drove to a nearby city to do some shopping/browsing
- ate noodles, veggies, and sweet potatoes in a honey-glaze for lunch (so filling!)
- actually resisted a buy-one-get-one holiday drink promotion at Starbucks (!! I know!! — see above point for reason why…)
- visited my parents (they made us Tassimo beverages, so it made up for missing out on the Starbucks)
- visited Himself’s parents
- went for dinner
- drove home
- watched this week’s episode of Fringe (holy mother of pearl, Peter!!!)
- snuggled some kittens
- wrote this list-post
I had a wonderful weekend. I hope this coming week brings more enjoyment… and possibly some good news on the job front?