It’s the perfect time to start thinking of the holidays, and here are a few things I think would make the season cheerier!
1. The Countdown Glasses from chapters.indigo.ca – perfect for a party of 10, or for counting down to a special occasion.
2. Fox Ring from aubinandwillis.com – the sweetest jewellery seems to feature animals, and foxes are always adorable!
3. Cherry Lush lipstick from tomford.com – a matte red to get you through the shorter days this season.
4. Silver Hammered Bowl from chapters.indigo.ca – I’d fill it with candy, or just use it to hold jewellery.
5. Woolly Blanket from toast.co.uk – for snuggling by candlelight, with a husband, a book, and two kittens. Or for winter picnics.
6. Tin Mug from chapters.indigo.ca – a retro inspired stoneware mug, for sipping hot drinks.
7. Merino Legwarmers from toast.co.uk – luxuriously cosy, in a variety of colours.
I love shopping for holiday gifts… there’s always so many perfect things that the hard part is narrowing them down to just the few perfect items! I haven’t actually started shopping yet, but definitely have been browsing. Today was American Thanksgiving, which means the black Friday/cyber Monday crazy sales will start up soon… I don’t mind shopping when it’s busy, but I prefer the less hectic crowds. Best of luck to anyone venturing out for the holiday deals this week!